- Insurance Policy/Links | Industry Body Memberships
- Submersible Bore Pumps & Motors incl PM Technology
- Perth Garden Bores Information Sheet
- Centrifugal Pumps for Older Well Style Bores
- Sprinklers & Nozzles
Perth Watering Days Roster – What are my Watering Days?
Suggested Sprinkler run times
our insurance policy certificates of currency
Virgin Bores are proud long-standing members of the peak national body supporting the ongoing development and standards of the drilling industry.
Virgin Bores are proud long-term members of Irrigation Australia the peak body supporting standards and development in the irrigation and reticulation industries in Australia
Perth rostered watering days
Perth 7 day forecast
Instantly find the depth to water at your Perth house
Click here for an online enquiry of depth to water with some simple instructions
Perth Groundwater Atlas
Department of Water (WA Gov’t) Perth Groundwater Atlas https://maps.water.wa.gov.au/#/webmap/gwm
The Perth Groundwater Atlas has been designed to help water-bore drillers, irrigators, and private householders establish groundwater bores in the watertable (i.e. superficial) aquifer within the Perth metropolitan area.
The aims of the Atlas are to provide information that:
- indicate which areas are suitable/unsuitable for the development of a groundwater bore within the watertable (superficial) aquifer
- estimates the depth to the watertable beneath a property
- estimates the depth to the base of the watertable (superficial) aquifer beneath a property – this is the maximum allowable bore depth permitted without an approved groundwater licence
- gives an indication of the salinity of the groundwater at the bore site
TEXT only version of Perth Groundwater Atlas
Department of Water (WA Gov’t) Metropolitan Domestic Garden Bores
Operational Policy 5.17 ( August 2011) PDF (19 pges)
Department of Water (WA Gov’t) Iron Staining & Irrigation Systems
Water Quality note WQPN 2006
PM Technology oil-filled submersible motors for 4″ residential and commercial clean water bores (4 pages)
PM Technology Control Boxes | Bore Start Boxes (4 pages)
ST Series wet-ends (submersible pumps) with floating impellers.
Models for shallow and deep water bores.
- The Floating Impeller and Flat Wear Ring Design ensure an excellent resistance to wear and tear against sand.
- The Impeller and Diffuser are constructed in special glass filled engineered composite for maximum strength and corrosion resistance against sand.
- Diffuser is made of new and pure glass filled polycarbonate. High abrasive resistance for longer life in sandy wells.
- Impeller is made of new and pure glass filled noryl. High abrasive resistance for longer life in sandy wells.
- The Discharge Head and Motor Adapter are made of precision cast stainless steel for superior strength, durability and rigidity.
- The Stainless Steel Non Return Valve is integrated in the head to support the weight of the water column and to protect against water hammer
- Rotating parts are not in contact with one another.
For the performance curves of the world-leading ST Series wet-ends (4″ domestic submersible pumps) click here
You can visit the Calpeda website here.
Calpeda submersible motor for 4” residential clean water bores (12 pages)
Submersible pump ( wet-end ) PERFORMANCE CHART (1 pge)
Lowara Pump Curve Data 4″ submersible (1 page)
Lowara OS motor brochure (90 pges)
Lowara GS 4′ submersible pumps for bores (11 pages)
Lowara brochure 4″ to 12″ submersible (16 pges)
Sumoto 4″ submersible stainless steel motor PDF (2 pges)
Arwana 4″ submersible stainless steel pump PDF (2 pges)
centrifugal pumps for older well style bores
Davey 6200 series 1kW to 1.8 kW single phase PDF
water bore construction requirements
reticulation troubleshooting guide
Rainbird general troubleshooting guide generic household
Rain Bird retic products – handy info
The 2019 product catalogue for Rain Bird which can be viewed here is a handy resource showing a wide range of available products including flow rate of individual sprinkler types and nozzles.
common Perth reticulation controllers
Rain Bird ESP RZX 4, 6 or 8 station Reticulation controller brochure (5 pages)
Rainmaster Pro instruction manual (40 pages B&W 3.31MB)
Click here to download Pro 469 instruction manual PDF
Rainbird ESP controller brochure (2 pges)
Rainbird ESP controller user manual (72 pges)
Click here to download Rainbird ESP controller manual pdf
Irritrol KwikDial brochure
rotary nozzles – low yield
Rainbird preciptation spec rotary (4 pges)
Toro fixed arc nozzles, 1.3 to 3.4 m radius various. (1 pge)
Click here to download Toro Fixed Arc Nozzles Perth.pdf
Toro flood bubbler nozzles (1 pge)
Toro TVAN variable arc nozzles ( 2 pges)
Toro stream spray nozzles (2 pges)
Toro microspray nozzle assemblies brochure/specs (1pge)
Toro 570 series pop-up bodies (1 pge)
Hunter PGP gear drive sprinkler brochure (1 pge)
Rainbird gear drive 3500 brochure
Rainbird installation manual geadrive 3500 PDF (2 pges)