motorisommersi | submersible motors
Virgin Bores carry a full range of PM Technology submersible pump motors for domestic and small commercial bores. As Perth’s leading bore driller we are proud to be associated with PM Technology “numero uno” in Italian submersible motors.
In 20 years of installing new water bores and servicing and repairing submersible motors of all brands we have never come across a submersible motor we have more confidence in. Fantastic to see a factory that has certification of a quality system that attests to their quality control.
We visited the factory in Brendola in northern Italy and were stunned by the thoroughness of their pre-shipment quality control.
Each and every motor was individually run through an impressive gamut of computer controlled QA testing before shipment.
In our opinion there is no more robust and well-engineered stainless steel submersible motor that is better suited for Australian down bore-hole conditions. Water bore reliability and longevity is paramount so it makes little sense to compromise on submersible pump and motor quality.
We have shelf stock of and quick support for, PM Technology single phase submersible motors. We have 3 wire PM Technology single phase motor versions from .75kw to 2.2kw and 2 wire models with built in start capacitors in .75kw and 1.1kw. Three phase models on shelf from .75kw to 2.2kw.
PM Technology – Motors designed to work in 4” or wider wells, suitable to be used in clean water
- 2-pole asynchronous motor with stator and rotor immerged in selected mineral white and highly refined oil (FDA approved)
- 4” Nema Standard
- Sleeve made in AISI 304L stainless steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel projection shaft. Made in DUPLEX in motors bigger than 3Hp
- Sand guard system for mechanical seal protection
- Removable power cord-connector (KTW, ACS, WRAS approved)
- Power: from 0.37kW to 7.5kW
- Frequency: 50Hz
- 400V-50Hz / 230V-50Hz
- Thrust load:
- 0.37kW a 2.2kW: 2000N
- 2.2 kW a 3kW: 3000N
- 4kW a 7.5kW: 5000N
- Max. immersion depth: 200m
- Max. pumped liquid temperature: +35°C (+95°F)
- Min. cooling flow: 0.1m/s (0.328ft/s)
- Max. starts / hour: 30
- Mounting: vertical and / or horizontal
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Voltage tolerance: ± 10%
PM Technology oil-filled submersible 3 wire motors for 4″ residential and commercial clean water bores (4 pages)
PM Technology oil-filled submersible 2 wire motors for 4″ residential and commercial clean water bores (4 pages)
PM Technology Control Boxes | Bore Start Boxes (4 pages)