No one has more experience than Virgin Bores installing new water bores and repairing all types of existing bores in Coogee and surrounds. We are happy to come to you to quote on a new water bore or repair your existing bore or reticulation system in Coogee, Hamilton Hill, Spearwood, Beaconsfield, White Gum Valley and Samson.
Wanting to install a new Water Bore in Coogee or surrounds?
- Most parts of Coogee and indeed the southern coastal strip heading down from Fremantle are ideal for submersible garden bores. There are some areas where new bores are discouraged, but not prohibited, which are shown on the map here in pink. Because we have kept detailed bore logs and data from all the bores we have drilled and others we have repaired locally, we are well placed to design the best bore for to suit the known ground water under your house. We combine our bore data with that from the Perth Groundwater Atlas and will give you a fixed price bore design and quotation in advance. We will assess your current reticulation systems, or future needs, and specify a stainless steel submersible pump tailored to suit. Please call 9246 0111 to organize an obligation-free onsite chat or request an online bore quote here.
We have modern bore drilling rigs well suited for the Tamala Limestone; predominantly calcarenite, sand and cap rock bore drilling conditions variously found locally along the coastal strip from Henderson up to Fremantle. The depth of bores along the coastal strip mostly vary form 18 metres to nearly 50 metres in the more elevated parts of Hamilton Hill. We will tell you quite accurately, in advance, best depth for a bore at your house. More information about our submersible water bores can be found here.
Need help with repairs to your bore or reticulation?
We fix problems with both old style well-liner type bores and more modern bores with submersible pumps. Our bore electrician is experienced in fast fault-finding and diagnosis. If your pump is burnt out or fused we can certify it as such for a possible fusion insurance claim. We also repair and modify existing reticulation systems, making sure they dovetail in correctly with the flow and operation of your bore.
Our bore repair services include:
- Bore pump repairs and replacement- to submersible and centrifugal pumps. All Brands including Onga, Davey, Lowara, Sumoto, Calpeda, Grundfos, Pioneer, B&L Pumps, Franklin, Centripro and Stalker.
- Insurance work – fused and burnt out pumps, lightning damage, storm damage. Insurance work by licensed bore electrician.
- Bore tripping circuit breaker? Blowing fuse? – We can fix that!
- Bore lost prime? … New bore check valves / one way valves / foot valves supplied and installed.
- We can automate your existing manually operated bore including new automatic reticulation controller and solenoid valves to replace gate valves if required.
- We test and replace blown start capacitors common with single phase submersible and centrifugal pumps
- Electrical repairs to water bores and bore control equipment including rewiring pump circuits.
- We fix priming issues in the shallow old well liner type bores common in Spearwood and the lower lying areas.
Our service team will get your water bore back up and running fast in Coogee, Hamilton Hill, Spearwood, Beaconsfield, White Gum Valley and Samson.
We carry a large stock of replacement submersible pumps in all common sizes and in single phase two wire and three wire versions as well as three phase. We carry centrifugal pumps in single and three phase. Our in stocks avoid replacement delays.
Service and Repairs of Reticulation Systems
- All brands of Reticulation controllers repaired or replaced including Toro, RainBird, Rainmaster, Holman, Oasis, HR, Orbit, Richdel, Philmac, Hydrawise, Hugall & Hoile, Hunter and Holman
- Testing of retic system and programming controllers. Controller batteries replaced.
- Reticulation fault-finding and sprinkler coverage issue solved.
- Fix broken pipes.
- Replace broken sprinklers.
- Modify reticulation systems.
- Track irrigation wiring and locate and fix broken solenoids and solenoid valve wiring.
- Install concrete sprinkler surrounds to help prevent vehicle damage.
Building? Let us quote you on a new Reticulation System.
We also deisgn and install complete new reticulation systems run with mains water or from a bore. Ask about our BORE + RETIC package deals.
Well stocked Mobile Bore and Retic Service Van and experienced Bore electrician – Local and ready to help.
Call us 7 days on 9246 0111 or request a bore service online here and we will call you back promptly. We are ready to help in Coogee, Hamilton Hill, Spearwood, Beaconsfield, White Gum Valley and Samson. Our local knowledge will save you time and money.